In order to preserve the historic architecture and character of the 1926 Montgomery Ward catalog warehouse building, the exterior was repainted to its original bright white color. The original window frames were preserved, while the 62,000 individual window panes were replaced. Necessary wiring was incorporated to accommodate today's telecommunications requirements. The original train shed (into which the freight trains delivered goods to the building) contains the following amenities: an atrium, a food court, a multipurpose 500-person auditorium, and a 9,000 sq. ft. health club. There is a daycare center on site. A vast array of "green" building features have been incorporated, including a green roof, recycled building materials, storm water recycling for building use, and high speed glass-backed energy efficient elevators. Large floor plan users can take advantage of the 160,000 sq. ft. floor plates. The 1,270,000 square-foot building counts among its major tenants: Chubb Insurance: regional headquarters, M&T Bank's Operations Center, the Maryland Department of the Environment, NCO, and the State Lottery.